Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ABC...easy as 123!

Yes, I am currently rocking out to this gem...


I THINK I LOVE YA!...

yes...this is happening:)

Well, here is why...I am helping plan my S.I.L's baby shower, and I have been deemed the game/activity planner for the shower. And for those of you who know me, I like to try and find something a little different than the norm if I can. So, I found a really cool idea for a craft (THANK YOU PINTEREST!) that we can do that will also make another useful gift for the soon-to-be parents. Don't worry, I'm not spoiling anything...she knows about this:)   We are going to make felt/fabric, magnetic letters to go on a frig or a chalkboard. Cue the baby being occupied while she is doing stuff in the kitchen, and the babe is learning all at the same time!...woot woot!

Here's what I mean:

Got the idea from here. 
When I was looking for a craft, I wanted to have something that any size crowd could do. They seem pretty straightforward to make, so I am excited to try these out at home first, that way I know how to instruct the crowd, but also so I know how long it takes and have a sample for everyone to see. I will share how they turned out after the shower!!

So back to my groove and rocking to an oldie but a goodie....

Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment