Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome to the weekend!

Friday. You are finally here! WAHOO!!!!!

WOW...life is busy. I LOVE IT. But Fridays arriving are one of the best feelings in the world. Work is busy. Wedding planning is busy. Birthday season has arrived for several of our close friends and family...and for Kyle too! Things are good. Things are crazy. But they are good.

One of the things I find most helpful during these crazy days is to have a schedule or a list, even on days off. If it says on my schedule that I need to take an hour break to go to the pool, I feel so much better than if I didn't have that penciled in. I told you from our first meeting that I loved a schedule, list or any form of organization. Now, if only I could have that filter into other areas of my life...like keeping up with my growing pile of laundry to fold or picking up clutter. HHmmmmm.... :)

Well, Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

~AMK




No comments:

Post a Comment